Finish Your Application In Just 2 Days!!
The Ivy Plus Application Workshop gives college applicants the advantage they need to get accepted to the program they want to attend. This intensive two-session application workshop – currently available in Norway, Sweden and Denmark – is designed for students applying to school in the current year who want to get the application completed in a short time yet still get expert guidance and assistance. Our program has also been attended by students who plan to apply to colleges in future years (juniors and sophomores) and wish to get insight into the process, where they stand and where they need to improve.
Ivy Plus Application Workshop offers the following:
- School selection: Expert personal guidance in selecting the 5 best fit schools for each participant
- Insider tips: Insight into what admissions officers are looking for and how they will score your application
- Unique application strategy: Development of an individual application strategy for each participant to increase college acceptance possibilities
- Essay & narratives: Brainstorming exercises, story development, and essay completion for all essays and narratives for 5 school applications
- Activities & Resume: Evaluation and editing of activity sheets/resumes/CVs
- Letters of recommendation: Assistance with getting effective letters of recommendation from the right people
- Supplemental materials: Guidance on supplemental materials including addendum letters, art, research, athletic recruiting videos, etc.
- Application forms: Assistance with all forms for 5 schools
- Each workshop will have between 6 and 10 participants, and each session lasts between 4 to 6 hours depending on the number of participants in the session. There will be some pre-workshop exercises, intra-session work, and one post-workshop individual review.
If you want to get accepted to a particular school or program you have usually one chance to get it right. The Ivy Plus Application Workshop will make sure you make the most of your one chance.
Contact us to sign up for one of our upcoming workshops.