Do you need an officially certified translation of your transcript or diploma?

Do you have a teacher or supervisor from whom you need a letter of recommendation who is not comfortable writing in English?

Ivy Plus has partnered with to provide you with certified document translation services at the best value available worldwide.  Rev works with certified translators from around the world to provide you with efficient and certified translations of the documents you will need to attend college or graduate school in the US or Europe, including diplomas, school transcripts, letters of recommendation, academic papers and news articles. Please visit to learn more.





Sign Up for the Ivy Plus Newsletter!

Enter your name and email to receive useful updates and announcements.