Ivy Plus is based in Norway and serves students all over the world (Scandinavia, Europe, India, China, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, United States, etc.)
Ivy Plus is an independent* college and graduate admissions counseling service committed to helping students get into to the colleges and graduate schools they dream of attending, including highly selective Ivy League schools, Stanford, MIT, Berkeley, UCLA, Cambridge, Oxford and LSE every year since 2011. We are proud of our 97% success rate in helping our clients get admitted to one of their top choice schools.
How do we achieve such great results for our clients? We counsel prospective students in selecting the schools and programs that best suit them, guide them in developing the best strategy to stand out and succeed, and coach them on completing the most effective college application.
IvyPlus also offers academic tutoring and test preparation (SAT/IB/GRE/GMAT) with experienced tutors. We can provide our counseling and tutoring services anywhere in the world via online video conferencing (Skype), phone, email and fax.
What makes Ivy Plus unique is our expertise accumulated over 13 years in admissions at one of the most selective universities in the United States, Harvard. Our tutors have decades of experience tutoring students of all skills in various subjects and for specific tests, including SAT, IB, GRE and GMAT tests.
We believe that in addition to our expertise and experience, our philosophy gives our applicants an advantage over the growing and large list of applicants competing for the same placements.
We believe that all students can find a school or program that suits them; where they can be successful academically, extracurricularly and socially; where they can mature, develop confidence and skills, and complete their studies knowing that they can reach their ulitmate goals and aspirations.
You may wonder where we get our name from. Although we derive our name from the highly selective Ivy League** of universities in the United States due to our experience and expertise, we believe that our knowledge of and participation in the thorough selection process of an Ivy League institution provides even greater value to those applicants wishing to get into any of the thousands of accredited schools and programs in the United States and other countries that can help them reach their dreams. Hence, the plus in our name.
Founder/President: Kent Fernandez
The Benefits of Working With Ivy Plus
With our services, you will:
- Get expert comprehensive help from the college selection phase through application completion
- Get insight into what admissions officers are looking for from experts with admissions office experience
- Get a thorough evaluation of your academic and extracurricular record so that you have an accurate appraisal of your candidacy
- Find your distinguishing excellence that separates you from other applicants to the same program
- Get a comprehensive application strategy so that you are accepted to a program where you will be happy and successful
- Identify your passions and interests, and create a plan to develop them
- Get answers to your specific questions and concerns
- Get ongoing and personalized attention
- Feel more confident, motivated, focused and less stressed abour your future plans
- Learn lifelong communication skills with our essay writing and college interviewing guidance
* Ivy Plus is an independent counseling service and is not affiliated with, or an agent of, any educational institution.
** The Ivy League consists of the following member institutions: Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale University. Ivy Plus is not affiliated with the Ivy League or any of its members.